Sunday, March 28, 2010

I’ve started to read Elephants on Acid and Other Bizarre Experiments. This is a very fascinating book because of all the crazy things that happen. I really think I’m going to like this book because it all real facts. This book is filled with crazy experiments each crazier than the next and the best part is figuring out if it worked. Some of these experiments teach me things I never would have known and are answering question about things that are bizarre but still interesting. Some things like could a head live without a body? The answer is yes it potentially could but there is no actual way to do it yet. I have only read the first couple experiments and I am very excited to learn more. I wonder what other crazy experiments I will read about next.

1 comment:

  1. I can see it now....2060. People will be wandering around without their heads attached. How far will science go?

    ReplyDelete