Monday, April 12, 2010

Halfway through this book and I don’t have many questions to be answered. The book is all about science and science is pretty much just question that is trying to be answered. Many of these questions have nothing to do with our life. They are just random things that are interesting but otherwise don’t really help us. I do wondering how they thought of some of these experiments such as Elephants being on LSD. I don’t think this would really help us in any way. It is just a wacky experiment that was conducted to see if could see if they could make an elephant aggressive. This doesn’t change our lives in anyway and doesn’t get us any farther in any fields of science.

2 comments:

  1. Was the experiment real? Done for the sake of science? What do animal rights activists have to say about that?

    ReplyDelete