Monday, June 7, 2010
The Running Man is filled with many things that are unexpected. It was only at about a quarter way through the book that I really found out what the Running Man really was. It is a sick TV show where someone has to run around the whole country trying to get killed by hunters. If they succeed they get a lot of money. I like the plot of this story because it can go in so many different directions. I have no clue what is going to happen next. I learn a little bit more about this character with every action he takes. In his situation it’s easy to tell what he has been through. For example he obtained fake ID papers quite easily. I think it’s because he has been around that kind of stuff before. I know he has a hard life so I think it would be easier for him to blend into a crowd and live off the streets. I can’t wait to read more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In a way this reminds me of the Hunger Game series. I am interested to hear how everything turns out.
ReplyDelete