Sunday, May 30, 2010

I have been reading “The Running Man” and I am surprised in how much I like the book. It’s the kind of book that’s keeps its pace but gives you all the details you need. I have not yet gotten bored while reading it. So far I am starting to believe all the things about Stephen King are true. His writing style is very real. Although this is in a made up place with made up people it all seems so believable.
The descriptions of people and they way they act are quite believable. He doesn’t try to soften characters up or make the story softer. His books are directed to an older audience. He uses words that you wouldn’t find in a Harry Potter book. I really like the way Stephen King writes it is raw and entertaining. I am enjoying this book and will defiantly be finishing it.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is reading Stephen King. Is this a sign? Should I be reading some Stephen King as well? Let me know what you think about this book.

    ReplyDelete