Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Still reading Elephants on Acid and I am about three quarters done. These experiments are pretty wacky. I’ve noticed that almost all of the experiments have to do with psychology and how the human brain works. I think people like to read how they work and about some of the crazy things the human mind does. Most of the experiments turn out to be fails but they are still very interesting. They are still crazy even if they don’t turn out. I like how it doesn’t take very long to read each of the experiments. It keeps me from getting bored and I am always ready to read the next one. This is defiantly the kind of book I like to read because if I quit I don’t have to remember what happened in the last chapter. This is a lot easier to read because I can read some of it and then leave it and not have to remember what all exactly happened before. I am excited to finish the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment