Monday, April 26, 2010

I finished reading Elephants on Acid and I am quite happy on how it went. I read the whole book without becoming bored once. I was always interested to read more. The book is written the way I like it. Everything is very easy to read. I have gained a lot of knowlegde from this book. Some of it is useful and some isnt. If I every become a waiter I know how to maximize my tips. This could help me but I don’t plan on become a waiter. There also crazy things like if cockroaches would live anuclear apocolypse. The answer is no they wouldn’t. Instead there is a certain type of wasp that has a much higher chance to survive a nuclear apocolypse. Well after this book I think was a good read. I hope the next book I get inst boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment