I’ve been searching for a new book for awhile now. I didn’t know what I wanted because the previous book was a genre that was hard to find so I decided to go for something else. Books about crazy experiments don’t come by as often as a story. Some of the people in my class have been reading Stephen King books. I talked to them and they said that he was really good writer and were enjoying his books. I also know of many of his books that have been made into movies. Stephen king is a very famous writer so I thought I would choose one of his books.
Stephen King has many books so I didn’t know which one to read. I didn’t know what I was looking for when I saw all of his books so I decided to ask some of peers what they thought of his books. They gave me some suggestions and a quick overview of the books they had read and I was quite interested in one in particular called “The Stand”. When I went to the library to take it out it was gone so I had to find another choice. I was looking at some of the books in the library and all the books there but none of peers had read any of them so I had to go to a second source. I chose one off the shelf to find a review. I chose “The Running Man” and found this review http://www.allreaders.com/Topics/Info_6388.asp . I knew this was the book I wanted the plot intrigued me and I wanted to read this story. It seemed like the kind of book that I wouldn’t be bored with. The setting is something I really like. I am excited to read this book
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment